Sunday, March 1, 2015

Regional Conference and Trek Fireside

I was just not up to going to Stake Conference. I can't figure out why. I don't know if it's that so many people are there and I always end up in the back of the room or what. But I didn't go. Bad me!! I did read my scriptures.
I spent the day lazing around. I figured out my checkbook. That's always good to get out of the way and I worked on a page.
Gracie wasn't feeling very well and Heather is on her way back from Utah. She went there on Thursday for her sisters baby shower. I think she will be glad when her mommy gets back.
I organized the 12 kits I purchased over the scrapping weekend and that took all evening. In between all this Austin and I went to a Trek Fireside. The Bishop had made a video of all the trek members. It was awesome. I am so grateful that Austin got to go. What a wonderful experience. He now has a video for his very own self to treasure forever.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the programs the church has for the youth to help them to develop strong testimonies. What a blessing for my grandkids.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...