Thursday, March 5, 2015

Presidency Meeting

I watched Gracie today and worked on Visiting Teaching stuff. Our presidency meeting started at 3:30 and I think we were done around 5. But we got everything we needed changed and thanks to my counselors and secretary we were able to change partner and sisters they teach until we got it right. I am really sad that Crystal and I are no longer partners. We are now paired up with sisters that are not strong. Hopefully this all works. If not we will start make more changes.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my presidency. They are truly in tune with the Spirit and keep me on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...