Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Winco Day

Gracie and My Bowls

I watched Gracie today. This is where I found her sitting on a bowl making a mess. What a kid. She is so much fun.
Heather came home from work early so I went to Winco to do my grocery shopping. It is always a big job but a necessary one. I am glad it's done.
Made spaghetti for dinner and Ruth and I booked our flights for September. I am going to fly to Mesa and Ruth is flying back with me and then she will fly home a week later. It is going to be so much fun. Can't wait to get together with all my cousins.
I watched American Idol, cleaned up my kitchen and now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the ability I have to go see my cousins every year. It is such a blessing to have cousins that you grew up with in your life. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...