Friday, March 27, 2015

Give Thanks Page Done!

Give Thanks

I worked on this page today in between a little house work and making dinner. I only have three more pages until the year 2012 is DONE! I hope one day to catch up.
I wanted to go over to the church and change a visiting teaching route but couldn't find any keys to get into the Clerk's Office. My secretary has one but she works. We are supposed to be able to do all these changes online very soon. I will be so glad when I don't have to go over to the church and do my changes.
I took an inactive sister her visiting teaching route today. We had a nice chat and she assured me she wasn't inactive. If you don't come to church for a couple of months I guess you are not considered inactive in her book. I had to laugh. She is very sweet and nice.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Gospel in my life. It helps me each day to be better. I am blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...