Saturday, March 28, 2015

Jump Page

Jump

I didn't do much today. I did bake some Artisan Bread from the class I took at Craftsy.com. It was pretty fun. I just wasn't feeling all that well and really had a bad attitude. I finally started feeling better this afternoon.
I worked on this page all day off and on. Another one done. Now to start another one tomorrow.
I looked outside this morning and here is what I saw.

Papa and Gracie

Papa loves this little girl. He put her in her swing and pushed her. How sweet is that. It really turned out to be a wonderful day even though it started out rough.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that Tommy has the chance to get to know this little great granddaughter. Blessing abound!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...