Saturday, February 28, 2015

Feeling Good!!

Temple

I woke up feeling so good today. What a relief. It's almost like you need to be sick to know how really good not being sick feels like.
I made a few phone calls for Relief Society and made chicken and rice for dinner. It was all I could do. I love that my dear husband does my dishes and my laundry. He always helps me when I need him.
I finished this page today. One more down. I absolutely must catch up!!!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Temples. Scrapping this page just made me know how important it is to get the youth involved in Temple work. Blessing all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...