Thursday, March 12, 2015

Saying Goodbye to my Best Friend

Silly Gracie

Kathy got up this morning and went home to St George. It was so fun to be with her. I just love her so much. She keeps me hopeful at all times. She knows what to say to give me hope. 
Avery and Gracie were playing with my strainers. Funny kids.
I was a little sad all day because Kathy had gone home but I know she will return again. I did have fun with Avery. She must have made 4 batches of Focaccia Bread. She is quite the baker.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the people Heavenly Father puts in my life to bring me joy and happiness. Kathy is one of those people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...