Friday, March 6, 2015

Cleaning House

Gracie helping Heather clean!

Tommy and I cleaned my floors this morning and we made sure Gracie didn't walk on them before they dried. Now that was a job.
I took my shower and got ready to meet Crystal at the church to do the VT changes. But they have changed the locks on the clerks office so we couldn't get in. Another day for that job.
Heather worked an hour overtime so I took a little nap with Gracie. That little girl just wouldn't wake up so I left Tommy in charge and drove to IF to get Heather.
Worked on this page and watch a little TV. That's about it

Chores

Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for Gracie. She just brightens up my day no matter how stressed I am. I am blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...