Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Winco

 Kathy Working Away

 Dance, Dance, Dance

 Gracie Love Music

 Avery Making Focaccia Bread
 Breathing Treatment

Cheesy Smile

We are watching Gracie today because she is still sick and has to have breathing treatments. She is okay with them if she can have an electronic to hold. Avery phone or my ipad will do.
After Gracie's nap we went to Winco and got the ingredients for Granola. Then it was home to sit around and talk the rest of the day. Kathy worked on her work stuff for a little while. It never ends when you have a job like hers.
Avery helped me make pizzas for dinner. I made 4 of them and not one piece remained.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that my dear friend would drive 8 hours just to spend time with me. I am so blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...