Saturday, March 7, 2015

My Best Friend Has Arrived

I went to the cannery but no one showed up so I came home. It was good for me to not have to stay there. Of course, one sister text me to tell me she was coming but I didn't get it until I was already home. But her and her husband canned something so it was all good.
Next on the list was to finish my laundry and clean the rest of my house. I got that all done and then it was time to wait for my friend. 
Kathy and her granddaughter Avery got here around 5. We chatted, went to Broulims to stock up on treats and talked some more. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my best friend. I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...