Monday, March 16, 2015

Visiting Teaching

Today I got up and got dressed and went to Broulims with Gracie. We went to the church after we were done to make the visiting teaching changes. It took me awhile and Gracie fell asleep on my lap. But I got the changes made. I just have a couple more things to figure out and they will be ready for April.
I made White Chicken Chile for dinner. It was pretty yummy. Everyone ate it and liked it.
Heather went to Utah on Friday after work and should be back this evening.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for visiting teachings. It is such an inspired plan. How else would we be able to care for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...