Thursday, March 19, 2015

Visiting Teaching with Crystal

"Outside"

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I am watching Gracie today and I couldn't figure out how I was going to get my Visiting Teaching done. She has a cough and snotty nose. So I put her down for a nap just before I had to leave and prayed that she would sleep until I got back. I told Tommy if she woke up and was too cranky to call me. When I got home about an hour and a half later she was still conked out.
I made cookies that Gracie had to eat for her snack. Chocolate Chips are messy.
She put her jacket on upside down and her shoe on the wrong foot and looked at me and said, "Outside". She is one cute kid.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the power of prayer. I love when my prayers are answered just when I need help the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...