Saturday, March 21, 2015

Green Canyon

 Swimming
Eating

I followed the Smith's to Green Canyon today so I wouldn't get lost like last year. Aarin and I put out our Sloppy Joes crockpots and chips and everyone brought salads and desserts. I brought all the paper goods form the closet at the church so we wouldn't run out.
The kids loved the swimming part of it. It was a lot of fun and not too much work for the Relief Society to put it on. Now it's on to Austin's Birthday.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Ward Family. It is so good to know these awesome people and be able to hang out with them. I am so blessed to belong to the Rigby 16th Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...