Friday, March 13, 2015

Sprouting


Sprouting

Kathy and I started some spouts a few days ago and they were finally ready today. They are delicious. So crunchy and good. Can't wait to make a big salad and add these to it tomorrow. I had forgotten how much I love sprouts. Starting some more tomorrow so I will have them on hand.
I met the sisters missionaries at Ruth's house to visit her but she was not home so I went and picked up Gracie from Day Care and brought her home. Heather is going to Utah right after work so we have our sweet little Gracie for the weekend. She is so much fun.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for all the things I have learned to do. I love to learn new things. I am blessed to be able to do these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...