Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hair Cut

Austin

I went to Ambers and got my hair cut this morning while Harley watched Gracie for me. I love how fast Amber is. I wash it before I go and she is done in 20 minutes or less.
I finished this page last night after I had already posted my day. I started another one to keep going.
Gracie sent the afternoon laying on my shoulder. She has a fever and just doesn't feel well.
I made Baked Zita for dinner with Focaccia Bread.
I went over to Faith's house and trained her to be a District Leader for Visiting Teaching. Just in time for February Report due on the 10th.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the sisters that are so willing to hold callings in Relief Society. It is such a blessing to have help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...