Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Birthday Johnny

I love this son of mine!

Christmas Tree

Today is John's birthday. I called him and wished him a Happy Birthday and told him Tommy and I would take him out for a steak when we come to Utah in a couple of weeks.
I made Artisan Bread to go with my Potato Soup. Gracie helped me make frosting for my cake I made. She is so cute and loves to taste everything that goes into anything we are making. It so reminds me of my kids sitting on the counter helping me make cookies. Such good memories I have.
I trained Betty to be our Compassionate Service Leader today. She is such a sweet lady.
I finished this page today. One more and I am done with 2012! Yeah me....
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the sisters in our ward that are so willing to serve in Relief Society. What a blessing they are to our ward and to me. It makes my calling a lot easier. I am blessed everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...