Sunday, March 8, 2015

Beautiful Sabbath

I went to church with Kathy and Avery. Bailee and Austin were at their dad's. I was supposed to meet with the Bishop after church but he was out of town. So we tried. We really don't have anything to say so we are good.
After church we made Black Bean Burritos for everyone. It was so good. It's Kathy's favorite.
Then we talked until almost 10 and I was so tired I had to say good night and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Sabbath. I am grateful that I can recognize the working of Satan in my life. Discouragement is the one he is working on me with now. Get behind my Satan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...