Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Being Grouchy and Making Pages

 Young Women in Excellence

Snowman

Today I was in a stressed out grouchy mood. But Gracie always has a way of making it all better. She played with Papa all morning and fell asleep on our bed. She never does that. What a blessing. I was able to get lots of stuff done while she napped.

Gracie fast asleep.

I made some more phone calls this afternoon and worked on these pages. I finished the YW in Excellence one and made the Snowman one. Almost done with 2012. 
Went to Idaho Falls and picked Heather up from work and Tommy and I made Biscuits, Eggs and Gravy for dinner. Then it was time to sit in my chair and watch American Idol.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little girl that can make me happy no matter what mood I am in. Blessing abound with Gracie around!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...