Monday, March 30, 2015

Danish Whisk

My Danish Whisk

Yesterday before church we were out of bread and wanted to make French Toast for dinner so I whipped up Lori's recipe and made 4 loaves of bread. One hour was all it took. Then it was off to church and home again. Home teachers came over and visited with us. It was a good day.

Today I got my wonderful Danish Whisk in the mail. I made my Artisan Bread recipe and used it. It mixes the dough perfect. What a fun new kitchen toy.
Austin drove me into Idaho Falls this morning so we could get a new modem for the internet. He brought all his money to pay for it. How sweet is that.

New Driver

I am so glad he has his learners permit. We stopped on the way home and got a drink. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this kid. He is kind and loving and a teenager with all that goes with that, but I love him with all my heart. I am so blessed by my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...