Thursday, March 26, 2015

Austin's Got His Learner's Permit

Austin got his Learner's Permit today and Heather picked him up and he drove her car home. Now I get to put 50 hours with him driving every road in Rigby. My last one I hope. I did it for Harley and Bailee so Austin is the last.
Amie called me to find out where Hannah's ancestors are from. She has a meeting with the Bishop tonight. I am so excited to read her blog while she is serving her mission. I think she will be so loved by all she meets. I can just see her sweet smile melting hearts. I wonder where she will be going?
How I love my Grandkids!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Hannah. She just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when I think of her. She gives the best hugs ever. Another Sister Ingram in the making. I am so blessed to be part of this family of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...