Thursday, June 9, 2011

Training Little Red

Harley and Red in a training session...
 Halter Broke
 Going back to his stall.
So today wasn't so much better. I still feel yucky. Like when you are getting sick but don't know what you have. But I'm still getting up and doing stuff. It was raining this morning and grey and gloomy. Maybe that had something to do with it. I finally took a nap and felt better when I got up. I washed my lettuce and put it in my bowl so we can have salads. I made beans for dinner and am going to make a Jamacian Corn Bread that Morgan (Kaylyn's daughter) put on her blog.
I took the above pictures of Harley training her baby horse. He is so gentle and she can just about do anything to him. I think he is just the cutest thing ever.
And they delivered my appliances today. I took pictures, of course. We are waiting got the 4 cabinets we had to order and we can put my kitchen together.
My Dishwasher
 My Washer and Dryer
 Water Softener and our awesome plumbers.
 Fridge and Stove
I took Austin to his make up baseball game tonight and Janna is going to watch him and bring him home. The corn bread was wonderful. So now I have a new favorite recipe for Corn Bread. Now it's time to go to bed and get my rest.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my Tommy. He was able to hook up my appliances for me. It's good to have a hubby that can do all this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...