Sunday, June 12, 2011

Going to Church

Janna, Bailee, Austin and Harley went to church with me today. It was very wonderful. All Harley's friends came up to her at church and really welcomed her. I hope she will want to go more. I don't know how Janna got her to go but I'm glad she did.
We came home and went to storage and got my comfy couch so I have a good place to sit and relax. We were using camping chairs and they were not so good for my back. But now I'm a happy camper. I made chili for dinner and we relaxed and had a great evening. The kids come over to my house all the time to see me. They are too funny.
That's been my fabulous Sunday and now it's time to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Harley and her desire to go to church. I love her and want the very best for her. Actually I want the very best for all my grandkids. They are the joy of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...