Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Smores Page

I worked on this page yesterday and finished it this morning. I am back to scrappin again and it's fun and I don't care if my pages seem to all look the same. The pictures are there and that's the important part.
I'm not feeling very good today so it's been hard. And of course, I have no patience and the all the kids in the neighborhood have to congregate at our house and play the wii and have fun and laugh. I have to get up the courage to take Austin to his baseball game. But tomorrow will be better, I just know it. Tommy worked on window sills today, but Janna and I didn't get enough lumber so he will have to go back tomorrow and get some more. The plumbers are finishing up their stuff and then they will be all done. The house looks so ready to move into. Just have to install the bathroom stuff and wait for the cabinets.
Well, I'm home from Austin's 2 1/2 hour game. He loves to play baseball so it was worth the effort. Tommy made dinner for us and now it's time for me to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for grandkids that will forgive me when I lose my patience and know that I love them all dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...