Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday's Are Good

Beautiful scenery that matches this beautiful horse. Janna's pasture.
 Texting on a horse. Who would have thought...
 Harley the cowgirl.
 I couldn't resist taking a picture of this baby.
 Isn't Janna just the cutest thing.
 Austin got the giggles on his horse.
 Janna and Austin having a serious conversation.
 Harley and Austin having fun.
I vacuumed my master bedroom getting ready to move in my big bed. Tommy and I have decided that the queen one we have is pretty darn comfy. We'll have to see how we like our big one. I also organized some stuff in my bathroom. I have the best drawers. It seems like I have tons of space but I'm sure before I'm done I have them all filled up.
Tommy is working on our front porch. We have to have our porches on and our kitchen sink hooked up and we can get our final. Just waiting on the cabinets, please, please be soon....
I touched up paint again where I had fixed the holes and worked some more on finish stuff.
Janna and I went grocery shopping and to the storage unit to find my bath towels. No such luck. I did find one so now I have 4 so I'm good. Two for each bathroom.
Janna and I made hamburgers for dinner and this evening Janna and Harley went out and played with the horses. They have so much fun together laughing and riding. Austin joined them later and rode Summer. She is the most gentle horse ever. Perfect kids horse. Now I'm watching television with Tommy and them I'll be going to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my delightful daughter. I'm glad we are friends as well as being mother and daughter. I am blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...