Wednesday, June 22, 2011

God Gave Me A Rainbow Today

I looked out my window tonight and this is what I saw. A beautiful rainbow. It was gorgeous.
I am so sore and tired tonight I can hardly move. I spent the day caulking window sills and helping Tommy put in our vanity in our master bath. I have found out that when I get up and down all day long it makes my poor old body sore. But I am half way done so every ache is worth it.
I took Austin to his baseball game and dropped him off so Janna could pick him up. It was rainy and I guess it started late due to the rain. But his team won so he was happy. Now I'm very tired and going to bed so I can get up and finish all this caulking tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this wonderful rainbow I was able to enjoy this evening. God is good to me!

1 comment:

  1. Your Bestest FriendJune 22, 2011 at 9:48 PM

    You are my rainbow - my bestest friend! Love you! Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...