Saturday, June 18, 2011

Janna's New Car

Austin, Bailee and their friend Spencer playing "Capture the Flag".
 Janna and her new car. Doesn't she look happy....
Yesterday Janna and her dad went shopping for a car for her. The Rondevouz is just about ready to quit and her excursion is a huge gas guzzler so she's looking for something that is front wheel or all wheel drive. And today she found it. It's a used Dodge Charger with 30K miles. She is walking on air. And she traded in both cars. That's what we did all day.
The kids played "Capture the Flag" in the backyard. They love this game. When they get tired of it they play Mario Brothers on the WII.  They are having a great summer playing night games and just having fun.
Today I talked to my dear Aunt Marie. She is doing pretty good. And I called my long time friend Debbie. We have been friends for 40 years. I hope she can come visit me soon. I really miss seeing her.
The kids came over and watched movies with grandpa tonight. I finally told them they had to go home so we old people can get our rest. I do love them dearly. They are fun.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Heather. I got to talk with her today. She is doing well and will soon be home. I love her to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...