Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shopping for Church Clothes

My new quilt for my bed.
Janna riding again this evening.
 Austin jumping.
Today Janna, Bailee and I went shopping. We went to Walmart first for some groceries and then to JC Penney's for a church outfit for Bailee. We found her a cute dress and I got my bedspread for my bed. Janna found some tops for work and I found a blouse. We then picked up Harley at home and went to pick up Austin from baseball practice. Then on to Broulim's for my box of chicken I order at $1.69 per pound. Janna and I froze it all in bags. Now we are set for summer barbecues. Especially with Kathy and kids come. They love chicken. Then we went to Scotty's for food for the animals and I got a paint brush and some small containers with lids for paint. Then I can just snap the lid back on and it will keep. I can't hardly handle the 5 gallon buckets. After all that shopping we all needed some rest. I worked around the house a little bit putting thing back together.
Janna, Tommy and I went out to mexican food for dinner and brought burritos back for the kids. They didn't want to go. Silly kids.
Janna rode her horse again and Austin jumped on the trampoline. It was a beautiful summer evening. So very peaceful. I think that was my day. Oh, and I also helped Bailee prepare a talk for tomorrow on loving you neighbors for Sacrament. She is a little nervous giving her first talk but I told her she would do just fine and just to look at her mom and me. That's my day and now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the Gospel and that Bailee is willing to give this talk. It really helps us grow and I think that's what Heavenly Father wants us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...