Sunday, June 19, 2011

Skinny Janna

Skinny Janna enjoying a Sunday afternoon.
Bailee always has a kitten to play with. She loves her kittens.
 Austin is playing with his kitten named Cat. How original...LOL
I took these pictures of Janna today. She has lost 44 lbs and is looking so good. Of course, I always thought she looked good. I was very bad today and didn't go to church. The kids went with their dad and Janna took her dad to play golf for Father's Day and I couldn't get my rear in gear to get ready. Bad me. Now I have to repent and make sure I go next week. We spent the day just hanging out. I caulked my tub in the hall bathroom and it looked so good. Then I looked at my caulking gun and realized I was using the stuff for my window sills. What the heck! Now I get to pull it all out and put the right stuff in. I really should learn to read labels before starting a job.
I got a text message from Kathy today. She is coming out on July 4th with the kids. Janna's kids are so excited. They can't wait for the fun to begin. I feel some scrapping coming on with my sweet niece.
That's been my day. So now I'm going to hug my pillow and dream some sweet dreams.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the big beautiful skies in Idaho. Tommy and I sit in my office and look out the window at the horses grazing in the pasture and the beautiful mountains in the distance. Heavenly Father's hand is in all things no matter where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...