Friday, June 10, 2011

Moved Our Bed In

Our Guest Bedroom
 My Hubby Installing Toilets
Today we moved our bed into our guest room so Bailee can have her room back. She was so excited to be back in her room. I am excited to finish all the little stuff off as we wait for cabinets.
Tommy and I went on a date to Home Depot and dinner at our favorite little fish and chips restaurant in Idaho Falls. It was fun. I washed clothes in my new washer and dryer today. So wonderful. Now I'm waiting for my sheets to dry so I can make our bed and I bet my hubby will head straight for it. He's one tired man. And I hear a flushing sound so my toilets must be working (Wahoo!) We are getting there slowly but surely.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my wonderful little house. I love every inch of it. I am grateful that we were able to work hard and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...