Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hanging Out In The Barn

My wonderful plumber installing my sink.
This momma goat is so naughty she won't let her baby nurse so Harley puts her in a corner and makes her let them. What a kid. She knows her stuff... 
 Janna is riding her horse Cody Lee.
 Mom and daughter doing what they love.
 Janna is making Cody Lee behave. She always knew how to make a horse mind.
Lowe's called Tommy this morning and said our vanity cabinets were in so Tommy went and picked them up and installed them. We had to cut the sink top off 1/2 inch on each side so it would fit in the opening. But we got it done. Now I have some touch up painting to do where we messed it up.
It has been a sunny and wonderful today. I have enjoyed the sunshine so much.
Kathy sent me a text message to say she is coming on the 15 of July. So I am getting ready. It will be nice because my bathroom and kitchen will be done.
I spent the evening watching Janna and Harley ride their horses. It was fun to see them. I love to watch horses. I have always loved to watch them and it was really fun to see these two ride.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this little farm and all the fun we have taking care of the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...