Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tassie Two is now Prince

Today was another wonderful day. Tommy installed our shower doors in my bathroom. They are wonderful. He did a marvelous job. What a guy!! I cleaned the construction mess from our tub enclosure in my guest bath. Tommy hung the shower rod so I could hang my shower curtain. I also did laundry, cleaned and organized some more. I took the kids to YW and Scouts. They had so much fun they didn't want to stop playing. I took this picture of Tassie Two that I had to rename Prince because it turns out she is a he and you can't name a boy kitty Tassie Two.  And I made Potato Soup for dinner. It was very yummy. I added corn to it so it was like a chowder. Now it's time to go to bed and get my rest.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the beautiful skies in Idaho. They are so blue and with gorgeous clouds. I am grateful for Heavenly Father's creations that I get to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...