Monday, June 13, 2011

Relaxing Monday

Today was a very relaxing day for me. I cleaned all the construction mess out of my shower so Tommy can install shower doors. I hope we know how. I need to google it. Then we'll know how. I organized stuff and clean and vacuumed.
At 5pm I took Austin to his ball game in Idaho Falls. We like to never found the fields. We finally had to ask at Deseret Books by the Temple. The instructions on the flyer said "North of the Temple by the river". What? I don't know where north is up here. That would be the way to Canada. I could have figured it out in Utah, but not up here. But eventually as we were driving up and down streets Austin spotted the fields and we were only 3 minutes late. He is so fun to be with. We can always laugh at something.
That was my day and may I say a very good one. Now I'm tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Austin. He is so fun and loving. He gives me about a million hugs a day. And he tells me he loves me every day. What a kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...