Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Austin's Last Baseball Game



Today I didn't feel very well again. I was very tired so I took naps and vacuumed and cleaned a little. I must have a little bug. But it will go away. I took Austin to have his pictures taken and then to play his last game. One of the mom's took their pictures and the boys wanted to take them in this tree. They only charged $5 for a individual and a team one. That covers only the printing. They know how to help out the parents in this economy. I had to leave before Austin started to play because I started feeling bad again. He got a ride home with the neighbors. I wish I would have been able to stay and watch him play.
Janna took Harley to 4H with her goat. She loved it. This was after they put Weed N Feed on Garth's lawn. Tommy is going to help him have a beautiful lawn.  He's on vacation with his family and Harley and Janna are taking care of his animals. He adopted our Goatie who now lives in a stall with Garth's dog. They are the best of friends. Too Funny!!
That's been my day and now I'm going to bed because I'm very tired. Tomorrow I will wake up all better, I just know it...
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for all my many blessings. I am so blessed with so many things. They are too numerous to name. But my most precious blessing is my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I truly don't know what I would do without the knowledge of where we came from, why we are here and where we are going. It gives me direction and makes me try harder to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...