Sunday, June 5, 2011

Back Home to Idaho

Here is the the last two pages I made at scrapbooking weekend. I had fun doing this. It brought back wonderful memories of our Island Park vacation.

I think Austin looks like an airline pilot. He is watching a DVD. It's the best entertainment in the world.
Bailee was not a happy camper so she covered up her head and wouldn't come out. Silly girl... 
Our driver. He is so serious when he drives. 
 Janna and her dad installing the cabinets in my office.
 
We left Utah at around 9am and met John for breakfast. Then we headed on out and got here about 3pm. It was a long trip but I did fix my page I lost yesterday at scrapbooking. So it was time well spent.
When we got here we went out and installed the bottom cabinets in my office so we can get the tack strips down tomorrow.
Janna had made a yummy pork roast so we ate dinner. Now I am tired and not wanting to do anything. But I am blogging and trying to keep it up. So I'm going to do the best I can do and that will be good enough.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Dean and Amie. They are so good to us. Amie didn't even care that the kids had messed up her neat house. I love you Amie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...