Saturday, June 11, 2011

Farm Life

Harley is teaching Maggie and Molly to herd goats.
 Janna on the Skidster moving dirt so the irrigation water will stay put.
 Momma and Babies in the pasture. What a fabulous site.
Today was a fabulous day. I felt awesome all day long and got lots accomplished. Tommy and I painted the interior doors and hung the three that were dry. Then we went to Lowe's again and got the shower door for my bathroom. I went out to the pasture this evening and took these pictures. I was so awestruck by the beautiful evening air and the horses grazing with their babies. I love this little farm.
Now it's time to go to bed and get my rest.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Heavenly Father's creations. So many beautiful things to look at and appreciate. I am truly blessed to live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...