Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Grandkids

My grandkids love to come and hang out with me. They come over and play on the computers playing games with me. Janna doesn't have Direct TV any more so they like to watch their shows at grandma's.
I think it's time to post that Janna and Scott are separated and getting a divorce. It's been a long road for my daughter but she feels good about it. It's amicable and for the best. Enough said!!
I didn't blog yesterday because I forgot, so I had to blog today. I've been touching up paint and we set up our bed so I have an extra comfy bed for my friends and family. It's finally got hot here during the day but the nights are so cool. The breeze blows through my house and feels so good.
I also got two of my sisters visited today. One more tomorrow and I'm done for the month. My partner had to work late so she couldn't do it with me so I went alone. That's it, over and out...
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the strength and energy Tommy and I have been able to muster as we move stuff and work on this house. It's been good for us to do this even though sometimes it's hard. But the worthwhile things in life are not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...