Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bailee Talks In Sacrament

Janna and Bailee ready for church.
Molly matches my floor. Too funny.
Janna, Bailee and I went to church today. Bailee gave a talk and did a fabulous job. She didn't even seem nervous. You'd never know that all morning long she was in tears off and on because she had to give this talk. She just sat on the stand and looked oh so cute and gave her talk like an old pro. That's the way to do your first talk ever. And they spelled her name wrong on the program but that didn't bother her either
After church we hung out for awhile and Garth came over to help Janna with her horse. He showed her a couple of things she needs to work with him for the week. I guess she's pretty strong headed and pushes through everything with her head so Garth showed Janna how to work on the problem.
Tommy and I went to our storage unit and got a load of boxes. We are trying to make a path to our bed way in the back. It was good because I found some of my towels for my bathroom. Now I have lots of towels for our showers.
I also found my scanner. I want to start scanning pictures to scrap. After getting done with that we ate Turkey, Mashed Potaoes and Corn for dinner and Bailee and I went for a walk. What a gorgeous day it has been. Now I'm tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for all the sweet sisters in our ward. I'm finally getting to know some of them and who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...