Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shopping for Groceries

Today was a good day. I did have a sore throat and a small ear ache. That's probably why I have been so tired. But I'm feeling better today so I must be on the mend. I organized stuff and Tommy installed our sink in the laundry room. Then Bailee and I went grocery shopping. She is so fun. She find the cheapest product for me. I'm teaching her to be frugal like my grandma and mom taught me. She is a quick learner.
Janna came over and watched a little TV with me. I forgot to blog yesterday that we had our Dish Network hooked up. Tommy was having withdrawals from Fox News. So now he can watch it again.
That's been my day. I told Janna that I was very content living in my little house and having the grandkids come over all day and hang out with me.
I also had my visiting teachers come. One is Katie and I think the other one was Christie but I'm not sure. I'll have to look it up on the ward site. They were very young and so cute. I enjoyed there company and they gave me the lesson. It was very nice. Now it's time for me to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: So grateful today for my kids. I have been thinking about them all day. I love each of them with all my heart. I am grateful they were given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...