Monday, June 27, 2011

My Willow Tree

This is my Willow Tree. When I was young I went to visit my cousin Buddy. He had the most beautiful Willow Tree in his back yard. It was huge with long branches brushing the ground. I fell madly in love with this tree. So when we moved from Studio City to Acton I planted one in my front yard. When we moved to Arizona 10 years later it was getting very big. So I planted two in Show Low. When I moved from there they were getting big and beautiful. The first thing I planted in Elk Ridge was a Willow Tree in my side yard. When we moved from there it was huge. I would put my grandkids under it to take pictures. It was a feeding place for the deer and a shady place for the grandkids. We planted this tree in Idaho last year and I am going to watch it grow year after year until I leave this earth. Will there be Willow Trees in Heaven? I hope so. I'll plant one when I get there.
Yesterday I painted and just hung out. We got another load of boxes from storage. We now have a perfect pathway to our bed. Maybe today we can get it. Tommy also found the black plastic that he needed to put under the house in the crawl space. I took Austin to meet his coach at the Family Dollar Store so he could take him to his game in Firth. Ronnie was going to watch him and bring him home. Tommy worked on our closets so we can hang our clothes up. That's it....my day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for nature today and my fabulous little Willow Tree. I get to look out my window and there it is telling me that we are starting again in a new place. I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...