Thursday, June 23, 2011

More Caulking

My master bath is done.

I put all the silicone caulk around my shower and tub on the inside. The caulk I put around my window sills was much easier to work with but I was patient and got it all done. Now we can take showers in our own house. I only need mirrors and a towel rack and they are completely done. That's what I did today. I just kept plugging away at it until I finished.
The kids played with friends all day and just hung out. They are the best kids.
I also had to fix some spots around my outlets that the drywallers had cut a little too big. I guess they usually fix it when they tape but we had different tapers so it didn't get done. But I know how to fix stuff so we are good.
I talked with my friend Kathy today. It was so nice to chat. We are planning our little vacation in August. I'm getting excited to see her and talked until the wee hours of the morning (as if I can stay awake).
That has been my day. I'm heading for bed now. So goodnight...
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for my friend Kathy Porterfield. She has been my bestest friend for a long time. We always said we were really sisters but got separated and came down to different families. I love my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...