Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Carpets Almost Done

Harley and Austin playing wiffle ball in the front yard.
 Austin and Jonathan
Melanie, Harley and Bailee
 Melanie and Bailee
Garth just has to finish my closet and he will be done with my house. It looks so good. I love my carpet. It's soft and squishy. I paid bills and balanced checkbooks today. It always takes me awhile. I also made Alfredo Sauce and Foccacia Bread for the kids for dinner. It was yummy.
The kids had a late night with their friends. They watched movies, popped corn, jumped on the tramp and played baseball. They have so much fun just being kids.
I talked to Kathy and they are coming out in July to spend some time with us. The kids are super excited to see their cousins. Becca and Harley have been texting and getting excited. It will be so nice to have two houses to hang out in. And my house WILL be done by then.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for the laughter of these sweet kids. I am grateful I am here to hear it. I love all my grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...