Monday, June 6, 2011

Carpets Started

Tassie Two won't stay off my computer.
 Carpet in laid down ready to get stretched tomorrow.
Today I cleaned a little house and waited for Garth to show up to start my carpet. He came around noon and Janna took the afternoon off and they got the pad in and the carpet all cut and ready to be stretched. Tommy went to Lowe's and picked up our kitchen counters and installed our smoke detectors.
Then Austin, Bailee and I went to Walmart to buy some groceries and wii games. Bailee got Dance 2 and Austin got Mario Brothers. They helped me shop and found all the good deals. They would look at all the stuff and find the cheapest deal. We had a good time saving money.
I took Austin to his baseball game at 5:30 and it started to rain like crazy. They finally called the game because it was raining too hard to play.
We came home and I played Frontierville and worked on my blog. Harley and I are doing Frontierville together. It's fun to play it with her. Now I am tired and I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Garth. What a friend to install our carpet just because he's nice and he won't let us pay him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...