Sunday, December 31, 2017

Last Sunday With These Sunbeams

"Do as I'm Doing"

Connie taught our Sunbeams for the last time today. We were sad to see them go. But now we get to start with a new bunch of Sunbeams next week at 11am. Yeah for a later starting time. I really will miss these little munchkins.
I told Gracie this morning that she would be getting a new teacher and move up to the row behind me. I looked at her and tears were rolling down her cheeks. She said "But I will miss you". I had to convince her that it would be alright and she would get an awesome new teacher. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these little Sunbeams. I love each and everyone of all the little Sunbeams I have taught the last 3 years. I am blessed to teach these little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...