Thursday, October 31, 2013

Rexburg Temple

Ready for the oven!

Sue, Karen and I went to Rexburg Temple today. It was snowing when we came out and very cold. Winter is here I think. It was a good experience, I felt inspired to make changes in Relief Society. I love the peaceful feeling I get when I am in the Temple.
I made pizza for dinner and then we got ready for Trick or Treaters. Cute little kids. I just love to see them. Not very many find my house so I know it's kids that know me.
Grateful Statement: As I study the Old Testament I am learning so much. I am so grateful for the prophets insight into such a wonderful event. It just come home full force in the Temple where the beginning of Genesis comes to life. My favorite quote:
“Our first parents were pure and noble, and when we pass behind the veil we shall perhaps learn something of their high estate.” (Jesus the Christ,p. 30.)
I am blessed to know how special they really were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...