Monday, October 7, 2013

Hayden's Baptism Page

 Sweet boy Hayden's Baptism

Stadium of Fire at BYU

I finally got Hayden's Baptism page done. It took me three tries to finally get it together. My computer kept freezing up and would lose what I had done. And I made the Stadium of Fire page. It was fun to relive these experiences as I scrapped these pages. 
I got my spare room all ready for Kathy. I put my quilt I finished on it so it will be cozy and warm.
For dinner I made fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and rolls. 
Now it's my bed time. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my kids and grandkids. I just love each one so much. I am blessed to have such a wonderful loving family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...