Friday, October 18, 2013

Jordan River and Oquirrh Temple


Getting Gas to get to Salt Lake


My GPS on my phone took us to this lovely dirt road when we were looking for the Jordan River Temple. 

 Jordan River Temple

Kathy and I having fun.

Oquirrh Temple

Kathy and I drove to Salt Lake and then tried to GPS the Jordan River Temple. It took us to a dirt road by the prison. But we finally called and got directions. We did 5 initiatories each and enjoyed the beautiful wood work in the Temple. It was beautiful.
Then it was on to the Oquirrh Temple where we did a session. What a spirtitual high to go to two Temples in one day.
We checked into a Hampton Inn and went to McGraff's Fish House for dinner. Yummy. 
Now we are snuggled up in our room and just vegetating. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Temples. I love the peace I feel when I go. What a blessing to have so many to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...