Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Winco

Went to Winco this morning to get groceries. It wasn't too bad because I didn't need a ton of stuff. Came home and dated all and put on my pantry shelves. I also found my 1/2 gallon jars so I can put my dry pack in. I don't want to buy cans, and I can reuse these jars. Now I just have to figure out how much dry ice I put in without it cracking the jar. But I will figure it out and then I can can whatever I want and reuse my jars.
I took a birthday gift to a sister in the ward and drove the kids to YM/YW. Janna slipped in the barn and hurt her arm so she wasn't going anywhere. I just hate to see her in pain.
Now it's time to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the scriptures. I am studying Genesis. Some very interesting stuff in there. I especially love reading Genesis 3. Just takes me to the Temple all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...