Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fireworks Page and Presidency Meeting

Fire Works
I find if I put a title under my photo they will stay on one page when I have it printed.

Today Tommy and I scrubbed my floors and I vacuumed and got ready for my meeting. I made this page this morning as I rested in between doing stuff. The pictures were really bad so I'm glad it looks half way okay.
Our presidency meeting went well. I love the ladies I work with. We got lots of things figured out and had a fun time doing it. Now to email the Bishop with a few questions and I am done for the night.
I took the kids to YM/YW and now it's time to kick back and watch a little TV.
Grateful Statement: I can't quit thinking about Conference and all the talks. I am so grateful we can listen and then download them on a phone and listen again. What a world we live in. I am blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...