Thursday, October 3, 2013

Catching up again!

 Training the puppy to sit with cheerios.

My quilt finally finished!!!

Seems like I am always behind. But at least it's better than my journal I wrote in. It took 10 years to fill up 1/4 of it.
Yesterday Sue and I went to the Temple in the morning. Her daughter in law is going to be induced on Thursday so we decided to go on Wednesday. It was a wonderful session as always.
Then we went to the Book of Mormon class Wednesday night. It was so good. Brother Black always bring it back to us and what it means for our generation. We talked about secret combinations and he told us that if someone tells us not to tell what they have done we are part of a secret combination. So if someone says don't tell anyone we are to say, "I will tell so don't tell me." He says it works and that's what he tells his BYU students.
Today I made bread and took loaves to three sisters Crystal and I visited. We made contact with a sister that was supposedly a no contact. Found out that's not true and she even will let visiting teachers visit with her. Another sister's visiting teachers missed coming for one month and she called her to say she was ready to call the Bishop and find out what happened to her visiting teachers. So much for no contact! Visiting teaching does work. It is Heavenly Father's tool to watch over his daughters. So we are going to everyone on our list and checking to see if they truly are no contact.
And (drum roll, please) I finished the binding on my quilt that I made when Janna and I took a class together in Springville. So it's now done and ready for my spare room.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Relief Society sisters. I am grateful for the great ladies I serve with. Crystal and I felt inspired as we stopped and visited sisters that we had not been able to make contact with. We were definitely led by the Spirit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...