Sunday, October 27, 2013

Stake Conference

Friday Crystal and I went over the visiting teaching and made changes. Now it feels right and done until someone moves in or out.
Saturday I visited with Ila for awhile. She is having a hard time so I gave her a loaf of bread and a hug.
Today I went to Stake Conference. It was outstanding. President Posten talked about how much Heavenly Father loves us and we are not to think we are not enough, or bad mom's, etc. We are to know we are Heavenly Father's children. I watched one of our sister's be touched to her heart. She thinks she is not a good mom. I saw her cry and cry. I hope the message was seared in her heart and she knows how wonderful she really is.
I took a nap today after church and made another batch of bread. It is so good and fast.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the scriptures. I am studying and pondering them. I am starting on the Old Testament. I loved reading about Adam and Eve and how very special they were to be chosen to be the first to come to earth. And we really don't know how long each day was in the creation. So we don't know how old the earth really is. Very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...